Financial Educator, DipFA, ACSI
Nobody lives to work and for most people there comes a day that they would like to hang their hat up, and kick their feet up.
I help educate people on how to budget, asset allocate and build real wealth for a comfortable retirement.
My experience so far with Ryan has been professional, detailed and considerate. I feel comfortable that he knows his job well and is highly motivated to see his clients assets perform well. That's a very good, and I expect very successful, combination.
It turned out he was just the guy I had been looking for to help me with my financial planning. Ryan is a wealth of knowledge and information regarding all things financial and is an absolute asset to have on your side.I cannot recommend Ryan highly enough.
If it's trust, integrity and consistency your searching for in financial management solutions then Ryan Cullinan is your man. Ryan has been assisting me with financial advice and direction as I plan my future journey into retirement.
Ryan assisted in the reorganisation of my personal finances in a very professional manner. I benefited greatly from his in depth knowledge of investment strategies to better position myself for the future. I would highly recommend to anyone seeking his services.
David Ben Kay
It's been a great pleasure working with Ryan on setting up an investment program that meets my current situation and future needs. I was confident that what he was proposing was sound, good advice. I can recommend Ryan to expats seeking to pursue a personal investment strategy.
Ryan started organizing my financial investments in late 2016 and his advice has been profitable and knowledgeable. He is able to communicate clearly and concisely investment advice to provide a realistic set of goals and planned outcomes. I would recommend his services to any expatriate working in Thailand.
- TRANSCRIPT: Market Update [apr’21] Tech surges, United States stimulus, JP Morgan and the Super
- TRANSCRIPT: Can you retire on cryptocurrency?
- TRANSCRIPT: Market Update [mar’21] – Busts, Billionaires and Boats
- TRANSCRIPT: The Three Biggest Mistakes Expats Make When Buying an Investment Property
- TRANSCRIPT: WHY it is so important to hit this financial goal! And HOW to budget for it.
- TRANSCRIPT: Introduction to Paul Bennet
- TRANSCRIPT: Are you prepared to die as an Expat? Wills, Living Wills and Power of Attorney.
- TRANSCRIPT: Market Update [feb’21] – Will the 1.9 trillion relief help?
- TRANSCRIPT: Thinking about buying a UK investment property? Watch this first. SPV structure explainer.
- TRANSCRIPT: Why time IN the market, beats TIMING the market.